FitShrink Will Change The Way You Think About Weight Loss… Here’s Why:
If you’re a person who:
- Is unhappy with your weight,
- Worried about your long-term health,
- Feeling overwhelmed with the demands of life and can’t help but to put diet & exercise at the bottom of the to-do list.
Then it’s time to change the way you think about weight loss. And FitShrink is dedicated to helping you do just that!
But losing pounds is only part of the equation to making lasting lifestyle change. The key to tun motivation into lasting results is all in the mindset – how you think about the process.
I’ll show you how it’s not only possible to make healthy changes but how it can give you more time in your day, improve your relationships, and simply feel better.
Are you a business owner? Check out my FitShrink Business Consulting to learn more about effective and affordable ways to help your employees feel their best – and learn how it can save you thousands in health care costs!
I’m Dr. Kelly Baez. I work with people who struggle to lose weight and get healthy by turning motivation into lasting lifestyle change!
- Ph.D. in Psychology
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- National Certified Counselor
- 10+ years in practice
- Founder of FitShrink
And when I’m not consulting, speaking, or blogging, I’m running, homeschooling my kids, and hanging out with my polo-playing husband. If you’re curious to know more, here are four more things you don’t know about me:
- I’m a morning person, but no talkie before coffee.
- I grew up riding horses: hunter/jumpers, eventing, dressage. These days I try to play a little polo (when in Rome and all…)
- I lost 80 lbs in my 20’s, gained 75lbs of it back again after my second child was born, then lost it again – no crazy pills, fads, or starvation4. I have Polycystic Ovary Syndrome which I keep in remission with diet & exercise.
Did you know: Your strongest piece of weight loss equipment is your mind!
I combine my background in mental health, my passion for fitness, and my personal experience to bring you the best information, technology, and support to empower you to reach your health goals.
Have you ever wondered:
* How do I maintain my motivation?
* How do I fit exercise into my already overbooked schedule?
* How do I get my family to support me?
FitShrink is right for you if:
* You want to make life changes to lose weight the healthy way. No tricks, crazy diets, or pills
* You’re healthy enough for the physical activity of your choice
FitShrink is not right for you if:
* You are suffering from anorexia or bulimia
* You are looking for a quick fix